Go to the U of M home page

Friday, May 31, 2019

MyU: My Finances - revamp going live mid-June

A revamped version of the My Finances section of MyU will launch in mid-June. Students will be able to view the financial aid they’ve received in an interactive table, see their remaining MN State Grant, U Promise and Pell Grant eligibility, and review personalized cost of attendance and Satisfactory Academic Progress figures. The new features will help students make informed decisions when deciding upon their financial aid.

One view of the new My Finances 

Students that participated in a recent usability study indicated that the revamped My Finances is intuitive, the new elements are well-integrated, and that they appreciate the new information that’s being presented. Participants were also asked to rate the revamped My Finances section using the System Usability Scale (SUS); the revamped My Finances section received an average rating of 93 (an average SUS score is 68).

No comments:

Post a Comment