Go to the U of M home page

Friday, June 21, 2013

APAS page on One Stop website update

The "What is APAS?" page on the One Stop website was recently updated. It includes a tutorial which helps students better understand their APAS report.

Questions the tutorial will answer:

What is an APAS report?
How will I, my adviser, and my college use my APAS report?
What information is important to me?
What are my degree requirements?
What are my major program requirements?
How do I satisfy the writing intensive and liberal education requirements?
Where do I see a summary of the courses I am taking, have taken, or that have transferred in that meet certain requirements?

Your feedback is appreciated. All comments and questions about the webpage and tutorial can be directed to apasle@umn.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment